Special Recipe: Braised Coconut Rice With Salted Beef
Braised Coconut Rice With Salted Beef
Here’s a one pot recipe you can prepare in a few minutes!
The tropically inspired braised rice using our rich, great textured Nana’s Rice with salted beef — locally known as Angwamo and Toolo beef — is simply crave-worthy. It is also packed with fiber, proteins, vitamins and minerals essential to your body. Be sure to make this a standby recipe in your kitchen.
· Diced/ sliced one medium size onion
· 1 tsp of ground ginger
· 2 tbsp of coconut oil
· 1 can coconut milk
· 60g of ana’s Rice (either long or short grain)
· Salted beef
. First soak salted beef in water for 15mins or boil salted beef to reduce saltiness
· Then fry the salted beef in coconut oil until browned
· Add onions and lightly fry till translucent
· Pour coconut milk and stir till fully incorporated taste for salt
· Add Nana’s Rice and half a cup of water if desired. Cover and let cook.
· Serve hot with sardine, fried eggs, shito and ground pepper
Agro Kings is a Ghanaian owned and operated company, rapidly growing to becoming the preferred rice farm, processor and exporter of rice in the West African sub-region. Purchase Nana’s Rice at any of their distributor points at Dzworwulu, Adenta, Madina, East Legon, Tema and Trasacco. For this and more, visit By Naa Adei Kotey theagrokings.com